Working with paper log sheets is far too slow and error prone, but platforms like Excel or Access aren’t much better when they’re isolated. Disparate systems, even if they’re electronic, can’t share information.
Does your team spend too much time on these tasks?
- Filling out and managing paper log sheets
- Managing recipes, batch records and quality data
- Researching the status of orders during and after production
- Formulating cost variance or performance reports
- Researching root cause analysis for production disruptions or waste events
- Counting bulk material inventory manually and auditing consumption to verify accuracy
- Managing machine use and equipment set-up between products
Innorobix can help automate and integrate these functions. Our enterprise integration consultants have experience obtained through years of working with end users to solve these kinds of issues and to take businesses to the next level.